Boots - Helston
|Savvy Service||C-Card Distribution Centre|
Monday - Saturday 9am - 5.30pm
Pharmacist not available between 1.00pm - 2.00pm
We offer PGD with PCT for emergency hormonal contraception, minor ailments and urgent supply of repeat medication on Saturday's and holidays.Consultation room available to talk in private and confidentiality guaranteed of any discussions.This pharmacy is part of a pilot scheme to provide free emergency contraception to all young people aged 25 years and under:
You can ask to speak to the pharmacist privately. They will ask you a few questions to make sure emergency contraception is right for you.
This service is FREE, CONFIDENTIAL and available to all young people aged 25 YEARS OR UNDER including those UNDER 16.
- You can take emergency contraception up to 72 hours (3 days) after having unprotected sex.
- The sooner you take emergency contraception the more effective it is.
- You can get free, confidential advice about contraception whatever your age. The pharmacist will advise you about local services.
This scheme is ongoing and is part of Cornwall’s Teenage Pregnancy Strategy:
* Better education
* Better access to services
* Better support for young parents.
Open during normal pharmacy times.
C-Card distribution pointWhat are C-Card services?
Rate this service
If you have used this service please provide feedback - either good or bad.