Redruth School Health
The Redruth Health Visiting and School Nursing Team seeks to provide a universal, confidential support service to all, including under 16 year olds, within the local community. This encompasses identifying health needs across all client groups whilst remaining client focussed.
Our team is a training team for students. You and your family have the right to decline care by students under our supervision.
Whatever the age of your child you may wish to discuss the following health related topics with your health visitors or school nurse:
- Healthy diet for your child, your family or you
- Your child’s behaviour
- Sleep Problems
- Depression or anxiety
- Any particular health problems you or your family may have
You may also like to talk about social or relationship issues, for example:
- Housing/environment problems
- Financial difficulties/benefits
- Violence or abuse to you, your partner or children
- Lack of support from family or friends
- Family relationships
The School Nursing Team are:
Sally Dewdney (School Nurse) Emma Capstick (School Nurse) and Jo Coulthard (Community Nurse)
Rate this service
If you have used this service please provide feedback - either good or bad.