Relate Cornwall Ltd
90 Tregonissey Road
Phone: 01726 74128
We are open 9:30am to 4:30pm and can arrange to see you at a time and venue convenient to you.
- Are your parents arguing, separating or divorcing?
- Is their relationship causing YOU grief?
- Have you other worries?
- Being bullied?
- Want to talk it over with someone?
Relate Young People can help!
At Relate we believe that relationship skills can be learnt, and the earlier the better. We are committed to helping your people develop the skills which will help them to build good foundations for future relationships.
Our Youth Councillors work with young people exploring many sensitive and complex area of relationships, at school and at home.
Councillor’s work sensitively within the guidelines and practice for child protection in Cornwall.
Moving up to Secondary School can be daunting….if you are being bullied, its hard to know where to turn…..sometimes it helps to talk things through in confidence.
Counselling can help if:
- You are concerned that mum and dad argue all the time.
- You are feeling unhappy about your parents break up and/ or the changes that this will bring.
- You are having difficulty with the idea of a step family, and where you now fit in to the new family.
- You are suffering from the loss of someone you felt close too.
- You have other friendship problems, maybe at school that worry you.
Rate this service
If you have used this service please provide feedback - either good or bad.